30 March 2017
100 Meter Dash (Mens & Womens)
- Three (3) men and three (3) women can participate per team.
- One (1) man and one (1) woman participant per age group is allowed.
- Age groups are as follows: 30 and under, 31 to 44, 45 and over.
- Times for each participant will be recorded separately.
Track Event Regulations
- Impeding the progress of another runner constitutes a foul. Fouling may result in a time penalty assessed (30 seconds) of the runner committing the foul in that event.
- In the event that a baton is dropped in a relay, the runner who dropped the baton must pick it up. If, in doing so, the runner impedes the progress of any other runner, he or she has fouled and will result in a 30-second penalty.
- All participants must report to the staging area (center of track) 20 minutes before their scheduled Company Division event. If a participant misses their heat, there will not be a “make-up” heat nor can they run with another heat.
- Spikes up to ¼ inch in length will be allowed.