30 March 2017
- This is a mixed doubles competition – one (1) man & one (1) woman.
- This will be a double-elimination tournament.
- Each company is allowed one (1) mixed doubles team.
- USA Table Tennis (USTTA) rules will be the official rules of play with the following exceptions:
- Warm ups are limited to five (5) minutes.
- The choice of ends and the right to serve or receive first in a match shall be decided by a coin flip and the winner may choose to serve or receive first or to start at a particular end.
- Service: the server shall first make a good service (the ball shall touch successively the right half court of the server and receiver), the receiver shall then make a good return, the partner of the server shall then make a good return, the partner of the receiver shall then make a good return, alternating in this sequence until a point is scored. After five (5) points, a change of service occurs where the previous receiver shall become the server and the partner of the previous server shall become the receiver.
- A game shall be won by the pair first scoring 21 points unless both pairs score 20 points, when the game shall be won by the first pair subsequently gaining a lead of two (2) points.
- Tie: if both pairs score 20 points, the sequence of serving and receiving shall be the same but each player shall serve for only one (1) point in turn.
- Paddles Table
- Tennis Balls