30 March 2017
- Teams will consist of four (4) members – two (2) men and two (2) women.
- The tournament will be 18 holes, total team score.
- The tournament will begin with a shotgun start.
- Each group will determine an official scorekeeper in their group prior to starting.
- After 18 holes, one scorecard will be signed by all participants and turned in as the official scorecard.
- All-Star Sports rules, as stated on the back of each scorecard, will be the official rules of play.
- In the event of a tie, the group with the most holes-in-one will be deemed the winner. If still tied, the group with the most two-shot holes will be deemed the winner, and so on. If still tied, the winner will be determined by coin flip.
- No substitution of players can be made once play begins.
- A maximum score of six (6) per hole is allowed.
- Golf Balls