30 March 2017
- Teams will consist of four (4) members – 2 men and 2 women.
- Each company may enter two teams, the best score of the two to be used toward placement and points .
- The tournament will be an 18-hole scramble (best ball).
- The tournament will begin with a shotgun start, two groups off each tee if necessary (group A & group B, not playing together but one after the other).
- Men tee off from the white tee markers and ladies tee off from the red tee markers.
- The score is to be recorded on the scorecard by each foursome - honor system applies.
- No handicaps. This is a scratch tournament.
- USGA rules apply. All course rules & regulations apply.
- Winter rules prevail – the ball can be moved one club length (no nearer to the hole). The ball must remain in the same fairway, rough, fringe, etc.
- In the event of a tie, the lowest score on the lowest handicap hole will be used to determine the winner. If still a tie, the lowest score on the second lowest handicap hole will be used, etc.
- No substitution of players can be made once play begins.
- Bogey is your friend. Once you can score no better than a bogey on a hole, pick up the ball and move to the next hole.
- Each team member may purchase two (2) mulligans for $10.00. Mulligans can only be used by those team members that pay for them.
Participant Equipment Responsibilities
- Golf Clubs
- Golf Balls Tees