30 March 2017
- Each team will consist of four (4) members – 2 men and 2 women.
- Each team will bowl (3) three games against teams in their own division.
- Games will be played in accordance with Kansas State High School Activities Association (KSHSAA) rules.
- Teams will be given a 15-minute warm-up prior to the start of the event.
- Winners for each division will be declared based upon the highest 3-game total.
- In the event of a tie score in the overall team total, the best team score in the 3rd game will be declared the winner. If still tied, the best team score in the 2nd game will be used, etc.
- Players arriving late will start bowling and count their score beginning with the frame in which they arrive.
- No substitution of players can be made once play begins.
- Bowling Balls
- Bowling Shoes