30 March 2017
- Teams will consist of no more than 8 players. Only 3 players from each team can be on the field at one time
- There must be at least one female player on the field for each team at all times
- No goalie
- Games will consist of two 10 minute halves with a 3 minute halftime. The game clock will not stop unless there is an injury
- Female player goals are worth 2 points and male player goals are worth 1 point
- Unlimited substitutions are allowed which can occur at any dead ball
- All dead ball kicks must be indirect except in the case of a penalty kick or corner kick
- During dead ball kicks, the players on the defensive team must be at least five yards off of the ball
- All penalty kicks will take place at the top of the midfield circle on the offensive side. If the kicking team does not convert the kick, a goal kick is awarded to the opposing team
- Goals can only be scored after crossing mid-field
- If a ball goes out of bounds, it must be kicked in as opposed to thrown in
- The goal box, 7 yards wide 3 yards long, is directly in front of the goal. No player may touch the ball within the goal box, however any player may move through the goal box. Any part of the ball or player's body on the line is considered in the goal box; the player is an extension of the box. An INFRACTION occurs if a defender touches the ball in the goal box, a penalty kick is awarded to the offensive team. If an offensive player touches the ball within the goal box, a goal kick is awarded to the defensive team. Habitual touches in the goal box MAY result with a Yellow Card given to offending party. If the ball comes to a complete stop in the goal box, regardless of which team touched it last, a goal kick is awarded to the defensive team.
- If the score is tied at the end of regulation, it will go to 3 extra minutes. The first team to score will win. (golden goal)
- There is no offsides!
- Slide tackling is not allowed!
- Indoor soccer shoes and regular tennis shoes are accepted. No cleats! Shin guards are optional.